Skip to main content
 Liz hurley flaunts bod in swimsuit
ELIZABETH Hurley has once again wowed fans by sharing a video of herself in her swimsuit.
But rather than just taking a sexy pose, the 52-year-old showed off her fun side by dancing around the pool as the sun set on a stunning view, The Sun reports.
It wasn’t only her dance moves that she showed off though, she also revealed her incredible figure in the plunging snake print number.
The mum-of-one captioned the fun holiday clip ‘dancing to the cicadas’, referring to the loud sound of the bugs in the background.
Her fans rushed to comment on the video, with one writing: “Two nice views. You and the sunset. 😍I wish I could get a thank you.”
A second remarked: “Full of beauty and full of grace 😉” while a third rather cheekily commented: “A new category of milf this is.”
Liz Hurley is well known for her incredible figure and she recently revealed the “secret” behind her killer body.But despite having an amazing physique, Liz admitted she doesn’t deny herself a cheeky burger now and again.
The  actress took to Instagram to share a clip of her chowing down on a juicy burger and captioned it: “Yes, I eat”.Liz has spent the summer sharing lots of sexy bikini pictures with her fans and while she’s happy to have a cheat meal occasionally, she admits to watching what she eats to stay trim.
She onced said: “I have to be careful because I am 50.“I always watch what I eat, but I eat plenty of food. I don’t do all that green juice, I don’t do any of that … powders, I don’t really take vitamins.”
The mother of one says her main diet tip is not eating much before she goes to bed at night.
She told E! News: “I think that’s one of the best diet tips you can have: eat your food earlier on in the day, so you’ve got more time to digest it and your body can rest in the sleep period.
“I used to snack late at night because I was a little bit hungry before I went to bed … [but] I stopped doing that now.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOST FAMOUS AND USED OWL LOGOS. ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO COMPANIES WITH THE OWL LOGO

Companies displaying the owl logos are much like any business wanting to define more meaning to the image of their brand(s) through the use of symbolism. Owls are sometimes pronounced beautiful night creatures, but they’re also sometimes associated with a range of different ideas and emotions. In the shortlist of examples we would elaborate on, we have three big major companies that use the owl on their logo. Let's take a closer look at them below.  Tripadvisor Tripadvisor is one of the well-known and famous organisations using the owl logo in the world today. Tripadvisor is one of the more well-known and famous owl logos in the world today.  Tripadvisor LLC was founded by Stephen Kaufer, Langley Steinert, Nick Shanny, and Thomas Palka. The American online firm was established on February 2000 and has been active ever since. They then went public on 20th December 2011. Helping individuals to find the best locations to visit across the g...
R. Kelly Reported to like them from age 14 to 19? Alleged Sexual Misconduct: 247 Hiphopnews Makes A Complete Timeline of R. Kelly's sexual life An article was published on the site; 247Hiphopnews by Benjamin Enfield regarding R. Kelly's sexual life. Now the facts if these stories are true is left for you to decide. We all know about the rumors about R. Kelly sexual life with minors but he was never convicted though some people slammed him with law suits, pressed charges, reported on social media and so on. Some still remained a rumor. Well Benjamin Enfield's findings are written below; On July 17, 2017, BuzzFeed published a story about two young women whose parents believe they are being abused and manipulated in a cultlike relationship with R. Kelly. The shocking story alleges that the R&B legend recruited women as young as 18, banned them from communicating with their family and friends, controlled what they wore and ate, and recorded sexual encounters with t...
‘Bus bomb’: American rock band Allah-Las’ Rotterdam show cancelled due to ‘terror threat’ A SPANISH van carrying gas containers has been found near a Rotterdam concert venue after armed police cancelled a performance by American rock band Allah-Las. Earlier, the Maassilo venue announced that “due to a terrorist threat, the Allah-Las concert will not take place this evening, on police orders”. Rotterdam police confirmed the decision was taken due to a “possible terrorist threat” and that a Spanish driver had been detained. The vehicle, variously termed as as a small ‘bus’ or ‘van’, has since been identified as a Renault Kangoo. Dutch police say the venue was closed about 7pm local time, and that the van was seen in the area later - about 9.30pm. Officers decided to stop and inspect the vehicle when it was noted to be carrying Spanish number plates. They found several gas cylinders in its storage compartment. Rotterdam’s mayor, Ahmed Aboutaleb, has told a press conference it wa...